Follow these steps to book a one-way trip:
Step 1: Open https://www.ourbus.com or the OurBus app (Download the app from the Google Play Store or the App Store).
Step 2: Fill in the required trip details: From, To, Departure, and Return Date (if you are planning a round trip, please select the return date as well).
Step 3: Please select the number of passengers from the drop-down list and tap on “SEARCH”.
Step 4: Select a trip from the list of available options and tap on the “SELECT BUS” button.
Step 5: Once you select the bus, you will be redirected to the “Trip Summary” page. Fill in the passenger details (name and phone number), verify the departure date, pickup time, pickup location, cost of the ticket, and other relevant details.
Step 6: You will now be asked to login to continue with the booking process. You can login using your credentials (if you are an existing OurBus user) or
- Sign Up: You can sign up simply by entering your email address and a password or using your Google account.
- Sign in using your Facebook/Google account.
- Continue as a guest: Using this option you can purchase a ticket without having to sign in to OurBus. Any tickets you purchase as a guest will be mapped to your email address.
Step 7: Confirm the ticket summary and verify all the details, then tap on “CONTINUE TO PAY”.
Step 8 : You will now have the option to pay for your tickets through Card/PayPal. Select the desired payment method, enter the details, and tap on “Submit”.
Step 9: Once the payment has been made successfully, your ticket will be displayed on the screen. At the same time your tickets will be sent via email to the address you mentioned earlier during the booking process.
- You do not need to take a print out of the tickets. You can take a screenshot of the ticket for your reference.
- If you are not able to find the ticket in your email inbox, please check your spam folder, promotion and social tabs.
- You can simply present the QR Code displayed on the ticket to the driver for a contactless and hassle-free boarding experience.
- Please note the 6 digit alphanumeric “Reference Code” mentioned on the ticket. This will be used for all further communication with OurBus.
Step 10: You can view your tickets under the “My Passes” section on the OurBus website or app.